A spot where people can find relevant and useful info for “Jewish Things” in Kingston:
such as where you can get Kosher foods, List of People willing to host guests for Shabbat, etc
Grow Kingston Survey Results
We have now reviewed all the data received in the grow Kingston Survey and have created a set of slides showing the basic results by congregation and also by age (age groups were based on the same groups used by Stats Canada).
These results have been broken into 10 sections:
- Demographics 1 – Link – http://bit.ly/KJC_2017_Survey_01_Demographics1
- Demographics 2 – Link – http://bit.ly/KJC_2017_Survey_02_Demographics2
- Affiliation – Link – http://bit.ly/KJC_2017_Survey_03_Affiliation
- Kashrut issues – Link – http://bit.ly/KJC_2017_Survey_04-Kosher
- Operations – Link – http://bit.ly/KJC_2017_Survey_05_Operations
- Needs – Link – http://bit.ly/KJC_2017_Survey_06_Needs
- General Education – Link – http://bit.ly/KJC_2017_Survey_07_Education_General
- Education PreK – Link – http://bit.ly/KJC_2017_Survey_08_Education_PreK
- Education K-Gr8 – Link – http://bit.ly/KJC_2017_Survey_09_Education_K_Gr8
- Edcation Gr9-12 – Link – http://bit.ly/KJC_2017_Survey_10_Education_G9_12
310 Barrie Street | Open 24 hours
Metro has kosher meat and other kosher staples available.
1048 Midland Avenue
This Loblaws has a larger Kosher selection in the ethnic foods aisle.